Monday, July 30, 2012

My new neckwarmer pattern!

worn to the side on largest size
So I have lots to do on the beard beanie front - fall is fast approaching!  But before I get to that, I'm determined to finish up all of my semi-finished crochet patterns.  Designing is my favorite thing ever!  Well, along with cooking, on the creative front that is... (I can think of lots people that I definitely love more  :-)  ).  Getting the patterns finished and written up is a bit tedious though, seriously.  Busy work.  It is worth it though - for sure.  I love getting comments and photos from customers and readers who've finished up items following one of my patterns!  It seriously makes my day!

worn with collar up on smallest size
worn like a collar, centered on largest size


worn to the side in smallest size




































Plus - I think I'll have a new pattern to post here on my blog soon!  This one will posted right on the blog and will be free to all!  Happy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment