Wednesday, April 14, 2010

headband /ear warmer patterns available

Due to several requests, I have added a line of heaband/earwarmers to my etsy shop.  After playing around with different patterns and flower options, I came up with a few that I especially liked.

I have the patterns available now in my esty shop.  The purple one is a bit wider than the other, and the flower styles on the two are different.  The patterns are in pdf format to be emailed after purchase.

Most of the prototypes are also available for purchase in my esty shop.  Even though it is warming up a bit, they are great for those cold mornings going out for a run, walk, or even getting a bit of yard work done!  The headbands themselves are adjustable.  They fasten with a button in the back, and two buttons are sewn on, so they fit most adult head sizes. 
They are made from 100% cotton and are priced at $15 shipped.

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. These were made from patterns you made up yourself!? That is awesome! I tried teaching myself to crochet and it didn't go well. I have a ton of yarn and it just sits there. I attempted shorts for Konnor a long time ago and one leg was very skinny and long the other was normal but too short! And it didn't quite go over his diaper. I never tried again lol but you have talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ear warmers are so incredible, the perfect accessory for winter! there's no doubt about it!

      Delete
  2. I really like the Purple One. but I found it on FREE Crochet Headbands on Bing. I went to your site and there was a price of $5.00 for the pattern. I really wish that if patterns are for sale they wouldn't show up as FREE. I really like the flower that is attached.

    ReplyDelete